Podcasts about Meditation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Podcasts about Meditation
- I highly recommend this podcast and definitely go back to the early episodes as there's a lot of good stuff there.
- Was originally titled "Waking Up", meditation is covered in a number of episodes including some dedicated to the topic. The podcast also covers a broader range of topics including morality, consciousness, free will, and getting along with the other apes.
- Selected Meditation Related Episodes (oldest first)
- "It takes conscious, constant and creative effort to make a life worth living. This podcast is about how other people keep themselves moving in the right direction – how they feed their good wolf."
- What is secular buddhism?
- Secular Buddhism is a non-dogmatic way of understanding and practicing Buddhism. Buddhism is often referred to as the path of liberation. But liberation from what? From our habitual reactivity and self-inflicted suffering. The aim of Buddhist teachings is to understand the nature of reality, the nature of suffering and to let go of the causes of suffering. The process starts by taking a look at how we see the world. When we understand the way we see things, the way we see things will change. This introspection will give us insight into the nature of our own minds. Rather than trying to change the world (our circumstances), we focus on changing ourselves and in that process the world around us changes.
- Dhammatalks.net was created to compile the Dhamma teachings for sharing and to prolong the Buddhasāsana by release. In one's effort in the practice of the releasing Truth as realised & taught by the Sammasambuddha, please dedicate one's merits and virtues straightforwardly towards this same realisation. May there arise the wisdom that truly penetrates in the attainment of Nibbana.
- https://www.dhammatalks.net/Ajahn_Brahm/audio.htm - is the one that was linked on Meddit.
- The Be Here Now Network offers weekly doses of digestible Eastern philosophy from a range of spiritual teachers in the form of mindfulness podcasts, articles and videos. The “Be Here Now” adage is an important aphorism from Ram Dass and serves as a mantra for those on their own path towards self-discovery. For spiritual seekers and mindfulness advocates, our consciousness podcasts are a leading source for insightful information. We believe that we can change the world by changing our own hearts and radiate that presence out to the world, one heart at a time.
- In his podcast, The Insight Hour, Joseph Goldstein delivers these essential mindfulness teachings in a practical and down to earth way that illuminates the practice through his own personal experience and wonderful story telling.