Map SharePoint to a Drive
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to mapping Sharepoint to a drive:
- Browse in Internet Explorer (only!)
- Use the View in File Explorer option
- It's on the menu between Sort and (i), the icon looks like left-justify.
- IE will open a new tab, and then a tiny window and then Explorer
- Grab the address from the bar
- In Explorer select Map a Network Drive
- Select your letter
- Paste in the address
- Check Connect using different credentials
- It will prompt for your Sharepoint creds, all done!